Free Specification Service
Bodet Ltd offers a free specifIcation service to Architects and Consultants
Bodet's Clocks, PA & Class Change System are used by thousands of organisations in the UK across major industries including travel, manufacturing, logistics, healthcare and education. The advantages of our Clock and Bell Systems includes wireless technology, synchronised time distribution to the nearest millisecond and state of the art clock design.
Our systems have worldwide presence. Among other countries they are used in France, Spain, Belgium, Norway, Portugal, Vietnam and Egypt.
Helping architects and consultants
To help architects and consultants take advantage of our clock systems, Bodet provides a free specification writing service. Bodet's Clocks, Class Change & PA Systems are recognised by RIBA.
We are confident that our experience and knowledge will enhance the service that architects and consultants provide to their clients. We aim to ensure that the system requirements are accurately reflected in the specification we provide so they can be included in the overall tender submission.
If you have a project that requires a Synchronised Clock System, PA & Class Change System we can offer:
- A dedicated member of the Specification Team to work with you.
- Extensive experience in producing specifications tailored to integrate with your tender documentation.
- Provide a solution that is appropriate for the project.
- Provide specifications in parallel with design drawings.
- Specification which aligns with requirements international projects.
If you require further information on how we can assist you with writing a specification or designing a system please contact: