- Contract :
- Permanent Full Time
- Creation date :
- Reference :
Based in Hemel Hempstead, Bodet Ltd is the UK subsidiary of the Bodet Group which employs over 700 staff across Europe and exports globally to over 70 countries across the world via its extensive distribution network.
We are a leading organisation specialising in time management and access control solutions for organisations across the UK, ranging from academic, retail, finance, manufacturing, logistics, health, public sector and many more.
An exciting and varied role has now become available for a marketing executive to promote our products and improve brand awareness.
Reporting to the Reporting to the Managing Director at Bodet Ltd and the Marketing Managers at Head Office, your role will be:
- To promote Bodet’s range of Clock and Bell Systems and Time & Attendance / Access Control solutions by developing and executing a clear and concise marketing plan.
- To create leads for our sales team using a variety of mediums including email campaigns, newsletters, trade shows and tenders.
- To raise brand awareness of Bodet in the UK.
- To propose updates to our company websites to our dedicated web team and manage search engine optimisation and adwords in accordance with Group web team policies in conjunction with our web agency.
- To work with our distributors to assist them to promote our products.
- To identify and organise tradeshows.
- To create opportunities from our existing customers.
- To write case studies.
- To provide detailed reporting on activity on a monthly basis.
- Proven ability to:
- 1) successfully market B2B products and solutions
- 2) design marketing and sales materials
- 3) manage suppliers
- 4) make changes to website
- 5) work flexibly, independently and as part of a team
- 6) ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- 7) communicate effectively
- Experience in generating leads
- Good standard of literacy with an eye for detail
- A high level of personal organisation coupled with a methodical approach.
- Good level of knowledge in using IT packages including Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint.
- An experience of sales would be an advantage.
Salary and Benefits:
- A competitive salary.
- 20 days holiday initially rising to 25 with length of service.
- Pension contribution.
- Private health care upon successful completion of the probationary period.
Equal Opportunities Policy Regarding Employment
- Bodet Ltd will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, part-time or fixed term contract status, sexual orientation or religion in the allocation of duties between employees employed at any level with comparable job descriptions.
- Bodet Ltd will put in place any reasonable measures and/or adjustments within the workplace for those employees who become disabled during employment or for disabled appointees.
- All employees will be considered solely on their merits for career development and promotion with equal opportunities for all.
The Bodet Group
The Bodet Group provides Time Management Solutions to over 35,000 customers in more than 70 countries worldwide. Our solutions are designed and manufactured to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards and are used in a wide range of sectors including manufacturing, education, finance, healthcare and logistics. The Bodet Group employs over 700 staff across Europe and exports its products and solutions across the world via its extensive distribution network.
In Europe the Bodet Group has offices in Switzerland, Holland, Spain, Belgium and the UK. In the UK, our office is based in Hemel Hempstead.
Five good reasons to join
- Work in a close-knit organisation and feel valued
- Join a dynamic team
- Participate in innovative projects in varied locations
- Opportunity for advancement with real prospects
- Work with high quality products