Clocks, Clock Systems & Master Clocks
State of the Art Digital, Analogue and Master Clocks
Bodet has developed a wide range of analogue and digital clocks which combine style, accuracy and state of the art technology. Every clock is designed and manufactured to ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 standards.
Key benefits of Bodet’s Clocks and Clock Systems
- Synchronised time across your organisation.
- Improved workforce efficiency.
- Ability to link to Bodet's synchronised Class Change System.
- Reduced maintenance costs through automatic updates.
- Control over other systems such as heating and lighting.
- Easy to set up and use.
Why use Bodet’s Synchronised Clock Systems?
All our synchronised clocks can be controlled via our master clocks which use a Time Distribution System. These can also control other systems like heating, lighting and Bodet's Bell System which can quickly reduce costs in your organisation.
The Bodet group has over 35,000 satisfied customers, a 150 year history and a strong international reputation. It prides itself on delivering tailored solutions for each individual customer coupled with excellent customer service and support. We provide systems for a wide range of sectors, including schools, financial services, healthcare, factory and industrial, transport and sports centres. If we can provide any further information on synchronised clocks please do not hesitate to contact us.DOWNLOAD SYNCHRONISED CLOCK SYSTEMS BROCHURE
How it works
The time signal can be sent to the slave clocks from the master clock using different methods:
- Wired Clock System: via a dedicated cable (Impulse, Afnor / Irig B) or an ethernet network (NTP).
- Wireless Clock System: via a radio signal across your premises (DHF).
Did you know our products are 92% recyclable? At Bodet, we constantly strive to develop our products in order to limit our impact on the environment.CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION