Synchronised School Clocks and Clock Systems for education
School maintenance staff waste time and money having to constantly fix obsolete Clock Systems and manually updated the clocks for Summer / Winter changeover. Meanwhile, teachers can have trouble starting and ending their classes on time due to inaccurate displayed time.
Where new school buildings are available, some clock models can take advantage of existing cabling to offer PoE (Power over Ethernet). If you are looking to install a School Clock System across older properties, we can offer wireless clock models to minimise disruption. Our DHF wireless clocks have a guaranteed battery life of 2 (for hours, minutes, and seconds models) or 3 years (for hours and minutes) ensuring not only will you avoid having to replace them often, but that this replacement can be coordinated during school holidays. We also offer outdoor clocks which can display time on a playground or playing field.
Our expert staff have conducted many installations at educational facilities, so we are aware of the pitfalls of sites spread over multiple buildings, and how to ensure your master clock signal is received by all slave clocks.
From infant to secondary and through to college, just think of the additional education and productivity you could gain by using a fully dependable, synchronised School Clock System!
Solutions dedicated for Schools
- Educates students to be punctual.
- Reduce confusion and inefficiency by synchronising time throughout all school areas.
- Reduce costly maintenance (Automatic Summer and Winter changeover).
- Save money (installation without the cost of installing cable or additional power supplies).
- Easy relocation of clocks when refurbishing or redesign of classrooms etc.