Accuracy, Safety and efficiency with our healthcare clock system solutions
In hospitals, time is of the essence. Healthcare facilities rely on the accuracy of clocks to know when to check on patients, examine lab results, and administer medicine. Time-related problems can also lead to liabilities you can't afford to risk, and targets of treatment are harder to monitor.
We offer GPS synchronisation, meaning 100% accuracy. Our time distribution system consists of synchronising a network of clocks over one or more buildings using a master clock. For over 40 years, Bodet has designed different time distribution systems guaranteeing a display that is reliable, accurate and identical across all your clocks.
- Ensure accuracy when performing time-sensitive nursing tasks and precise timing of medical procedures such as operations and anaesthetics.
- Enable precise recording of events such as births and emergency operations.
- Reduce confusion and inefficiency by synchronising time throughout your premises to ensure appointments run on time.
- Reduce costly maintenance (Automatic Summer and Winter changeover).
- Save money (installation without the cost of installing cable or additional power supplies).
- Synchronise your computer network to the right time.
Tailored Digital Countdown clocks for hospitals
Bodet has designed a Digital Countdown Clock tailored for operating theatres. The Style 5S Hospital countdown clock can either be used as a chronometer, a countdown clock or a basic digital clock. The clock is controlled via a timer control unit.
If you want to have a look at the countdown clocks range that Bodet can offer, please see our digital countdown clocks page.
We would be pleased to visit you to provide a no obligation demonstration of our Synchronised Healthcare Clock Systems to help tailor the solution to match your organisation’s needs.
“The product selection advice, installation and after-sales service we received was excellent and the clocks will be a great asset to the unit.” Kate Board - Pediatrics Service Manager at Birmingham Children's Hospital.