Why select Bodet products for your project
Bodet's Clocks, PA & Class Change System are used by thousands of organisations in the UK across major industries including travel, manufacturing, logistics, healthcare and education. The advantages of our Clock and Bell Systems includes wireless technology, synchronised time distribution to the nearest millisecond and state of the art clock design.
Our systems have worldwide presence with 35,000 customers over 70 countries. Among other countries they are used in France, Spain, Belgium, Norway, Portugal, Vietnam and Egypt.
Helping architects and consultants
We are confident that our experience and knowledge will enhance the service that architects and consultants provide to their clients. We aim to ensure that the system requirements are accurately reflected in the specification we provide so they can be included in the overall tender submission.
Bodet's Clocks, Class Change & PA Systems are recognised by RIBA.
If you have a project that requires a Synchronised Clock System, PA & Class Change System we can offer:
- A dedicated member of the Specification Team to work with you.
- Extensive experience in producing specifications tailored to integrate with your tender documentation.
- Provide a solution that is appropriate for the project.
- Provide specifications in parallel with design drawings.
- Specification which aligns with requirements international projects.