Clocking In Machines and Systems
Bodet's Clocking In Systems will enable you to easily monitor and calculate your employee working hours
Bodet can offer you a large range of modern Clocking In Machines and methods for your Time and Attendance System to suit your specific needs. With our solutions, managing Clocking in and out will become simple and intuitive.
Benefits of Bodet’s Clocking In Systems
Bodet can offer you a large range of modern Clocking In Machines and methods for your Time and Attendance System to suit your specific needs. With our range of clocking in methods, we can help your organisation to:
- Increase productivity and efficiency.
- Improve punctuality.
- Ensure organisational integrity with fairness between all employees.
- Reduce HR admin by enabling your employees to book absence requests.
- And with our new Kelio Visio X7 Terminal, you will have a revolutionary interactive communication tool within your Clocking In System.
At Bodet, we manage all stages of Clocking In Systems ourselves, through design and manufacture to installation. You can rely on our expert knowledge to provide the Clocking In Machines most suited to the needs of your organisation. All of our Clocking In Systems are designed and manufactured to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards.
Our systems are also modular, allowing you to purchase the number of Clocking In Terminals you need now, and then expand them as your organisation increases in size.
A wide range of Clocking In Systems to meet your needs
Our selection of Clocking In Systems, including Biometric and Proximity Readers, is visible below.
Feature Rich Clocking In Machines
Our Clocking In Machines offer the following features:
- Real time communication between Time and Attendance Software and your Clocking In System.
- Clocking In Software includes real time data display, storage and calculation functions.
- Audio and visual hourly clocking acceptance and refusal indicator.
- Updates are carried out without any interruption to the operation of the clocking machine.
- Connection over a TCP-IP network.