Advantages of Facial Scanning for Time & Attendance
Facial recognition clocking in systems are an incredibly simple and effective method of collecting data on your workforce. The key advantages of facial scanning for your Time & Attendance System are:
- Contactless biometric scanning, ideal for dirty environments where fingerprint scanning could be an issue and more hygienic
- No fob or card needed, which reduces costs and removes the possibility of lost or forgotten badges
- Eliminates 'buddy punching', where employees can clock in on behalf of their colleagues
If you are interested in a free demonstration of our Facial Recognition Clocking In System, please contact us.
FaceStation 2 Smart Face Recognition Terminal
Suprema’s FaceStation 2 is an advanced facial recognition terminal with industry-leading features which include:
- Quick and accurate clocking
- Wide scanning angle
- Works with glasses / headwear and regardless of indoor lighting conditions
- Modern and ergonomically designed terminal
- Intuitive graphical user interface
The FaceStation 2 works in unison with our Kelio Visio X7 Terminals, giving additional clocking in options and even more flexibility with your Time & Attendance System.
If you are unsure of the best biometric technology for your organisation’s Time & Attendance Solution, please contact us and we will be able to advise you.